Sunday, April 20, 2008

So you've started a blog...

What are you gonna do with it??


And the answer is... I have no idea.

Thought I might share thoughts, ideas...stuff in my head..opinions about this or that.


In part because my brother has a blog here...and has own professional site.


One of the problems is...I have rarely felt that my opinions or expressions had much effect on anyone else.. having been taught unmercifully for decades that I was never intelligent enough that anything I said or did had any value... I am uncomfortable expressing in public... and don't have alot of practice at it.. and such expression often comes out in negatively, both in personal and professional environments...

I don't intend it to be..it just does.. I look and sound like a big fat grouch.


Very well...


Let it begin.

No comments: