Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pain is...

Pain has been manageable...

Been sleeping way more than normal...
From the adjustments in meds maybe? dunno...
Still carrying the weight preumably gained from steriods.
Double-vision is back enough to make me not wanna drive.
Back and neck are stiff, hard to move.. my left arm gets hot and cold...
Makes me wonder what good radiation did for me...

Waiting to hear what docs have to say about new MRI...
Wondering if chemo is an option and if it will do me any good.
This is not how things are supposed to be.

This damn thing has been robbing me of stuff for awhile, noone ever knew what was up before...Subtle things, over time.. years even...
The symptoms are more pronounced now...not so sublte...Now I am really hurtin'...

OK.. damn left arm and leg are numb. hard to type...back hurts from sitting here...shit.

gonna go put my feet up. maybe come back later.


see you soon~!

No comments: