Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer begins...

Sooo…the girls are off to Vegas for a few weeks…
Amtrak it is.. freekin’ airfare nearly doubled.. from $120 a pop round trip to just under $400 for the two of them…freekin price of gas…

It’s always weird when they aren’t here…to quiet…
We always need the break from each other buy the time summer gets here…

I think about being alone in the house right now.. I am ok.. but what if something happens? “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” commercial floats thru my mind…

I’ve scheduled the next MRI to check on the progress of the tumor in my head, but otherwise symptoms continue to make life very close to miserable.
I surely hope that this isn’t it… if this is the quality of life I am to expect consistently then we will have to make some adjustments for sure.

No comments: