Wednesday, November 26, 2008

home again...

i dont know who was told and who wasnt...

i went in the hospital sunday but i am home now.

i have been making meds changes, and from what i know about my condition and the meds i am prescribed it is likely the reduction in steriods that is responsible for my symptoms.

a return to a more rigorous dose of 'roids and more antibiotics should put me back on my feet...
i still feel like hell, but at least i will be home for T-day.

i am looking forward to the dinner my daughter is planning, she is already very good in the kitchen..both culinarily and creatively.

i feel another blog rustling around in my head..i expect it will show itself soon...


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...May your day be spent with friends and family, good food and promising tomorrows...

2 comments:

Terrence Maddox said...

Hey Chief, you still out there?

Jessica (I've survived a brain tumor!) said...

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, but I haven't stopped thinking of you. Hope you're well and today is a good day.