Sunday, November 16, 2008

B-ball, new job, holidays...

Mariah continues to play basketball with the school team...
So many of the other kids tower over her, yet she still goes out there...
I am amazed... I never even attempted any such thing at her age, I was always to chicken..

Miranda got herself a job...she is working at a local entertainment play-place, supervising kids at play. She's a natural..always been very good with kids...
Crap...She's driving, employed, 18 yr. old boyfriend...geez...really starting to feel old.

The holidays are here...Miranda wants to make Thanksgiving dinner here with her Mom...
She's visiting from Vegas for a few weeks...The girls need some time with their Mom, but her presence always makes me uncomfortable...uneasy. Far to many wild accusations from her in the past.


Mariah's MRI is in about a week... following up on an anomaly on the optic nerve behind her left eye that didn't present on the previous MRI.
It could easily be nothing, or a simple benign tumor from the NF-1. However, with my current condition I get a little nervous worrying that it could develop into something like what I am dealing with. It terrifies me to think of her having to deal with something like this.

Ick.

More later.....
I'm too tired to sit here...
My back hurts....

No comments: