Saturday, November 21, 2009

seemingly...

After seemingly endless days of being just miserable, I woke today feeling well.

My body, although still numb and mostly unresponsive to my desires to function, isn't screaming at me at every thought of movement.

I can eat, I can see. Today, so far, is looking good.
I thot about trying to make pancakes and bacon for breakfast for everyone here, a surprise breakfast. I didn't get far. I got bacon cooking in the oven in a skillet slow and easy, the only way I can do it now (it's better that way anyway). Miranda helped me pull it out but it was cool to have it ready for her to have breakfast..she's running late for work.

The others are still sleeping 'cuz they're bums. I've been up for hours. I get bored, there is only so much freekin' daytime t.v. one person can stand. I get bored and I wanna eat. The steroids compound this problem.

Today promises more holiday theme baking... I look forward to the wafting perfume of melting chocolate and sugar from my meager kitchen.

Holiday treats + steroids + insane boredom = too much Cliff.


More later...

No comments: