Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If anything can go wrong...

It's nearly 2 a.m. ...

I can't sleep...AGAIN~!

One difference this time though, my youngest daughter, Mariah is awake with me.

She has developed an awful cough and is running a low grade temp. Dry and coarse, it seems to return from time to time just to make things difficult for her and me.
We've tried a few non-prescription things tonite... including throat spray-which she hates with a passion and the remnants of a prescription cough syrup in the cupboard.

She continues barking - unable the stop this nagging monster. Its awful to hear her continue when I can't do anything to help her tonite.
I don't know what else to do.. especially this late.

Tomorrow she is scheduled to go with her class to San Francisco for their graduation celebration.
We are insomniacs here, creatures of the night. She has a hard time sleeping at night so she was so careful to get to bed early.
Now this cough has had her up for the last hour. She is worried that she will have trouble in the morning on so little sleep.

Crap.

Well, now that I got THAT off my chest I'm going back to try and sleep....


Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go through my ups and downs of that no sleep shit... I chalk it up to ~ to much time on my hands durring the day and being inactive... ask the dr for a non adictive sleep aid like ambien cr or something... they work

graduation... awesome can't wait to hear the details... also started a new blog today it is linked on my page..

Hugs

TaDa

DeeDee1Whoa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.