Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home again...

From a few days in the hospital again...

Finally got the docs talking to one another...sheesh.
Changed a few meds.. added others. 11 (yes, eleven) prescribed meds now.

Wounds from "pitting edema" were significant enough that they came in and took pictures of my damn legs. ick.
Also got to do some nuclear xray tests were they had me breathe some radioactive breathing treatment junk and took pictures of my lungs.
Then they injected me with more radioactive contrast media and took more pics of my lungs (and heart?).

Gotta schedule another MRI at UC San Francisco to see how the tumor has responded to the radiation treatment.

Some symptoms have returned, sensations (pressure, pain etc.) in my head an neck that I thot I was done with. Bummer. Not feeling good about this at all.

A doc appt last week found that I am up to 254 lbs. Thats about a 45 lb. gain in 3 1/2 months. I feel awful.

It's late now, and I am tired and I hurt. I am going to bed.
Actually, its to the reclining couch because laying flat is very uncomfortable.

More later...

1 comment:

Joe Crawford said...

Hang in there! Prayers coming at you from Ventura County man.