Saturday, March 20, 2010

ticker tocker...

crap...

a short stall in chemo scares me...
i am back on schedule... sorta.

i am able to walk again, the PT nurse coming to my home is happy as hell with my performance
i am too...

she leaves me tired and sore and sweaty...
(i love saying that :) )

my hands are working well although they continue to degrade from the pinky finger inward

the infection in my leg is all but gone, and
i believe my oncologist will give me the green light to resume the oral meds part of my treatment

double vision has returned and my damned blood pressure has been like 150/100 for daaays,
peaking at 183/101 this afternoon..oncologist doesn't even blink at that but it makes me uneasy
my chest hurts, my head hurts and there is alotta pressure behind my eyes.. that CAN'T be good. i gotta be careful i dont blow a gasket or something.



soo.. what does the return of double vision mean against the continued improvement of the other symptoms? i don't know.

i believe the tumor has already reached a point that any new growth will be realized in short order. as in the theater, the lights will dim and the curtain will draw.

an old acquaintance has returned, and she brings new perspective to life...
i am wary...

but i think i am finding parts of me that were broken and lost a very, very long time ago.
its kinda scary.

the music playlist here has brought me great joy.
i keep remembering and finding old school music from "back in the day", that plagued my parents home when i was so young.

I am playing it as loud as current equipment will allow and it bugs my kids somthin' fierce.
I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

music is fun... enjoy