Saturday, March 27, 2010

Who are you -?

Sorry for the mysterious title...it kind of eludes to having a juicy, prophetic, deep subject in this blog....Well, it ain't. Just corny.
Well, maybe not so corny.... maybe a little deeper as you wade thru the thing... ? ?
Luck to you.



OWEY!! ~~ OWEY!! ~~ OWEY!! ~~ OWEY!! ~~ OW!!

ouch even~!


Daaaaaaammmmnn ~! who the hell beat me up while i was sleeping?!?!

I awoke this morning with every single bone in my body screaming for relief.
All Muscles in chorus...

Every square inch of skin singing back-up.

The last time i felt like this i had nurses at my disposal.

. . .

Did anyone get the number of that TRUCK!!?


One thing is sure...


I AM ALIVE !!!


So what if will get started a little slower today.

So what if i grit my teeth a little getting up from the normal little parking place for my butt in the front room.

So what if i will ask for a little more help from those around me today.

I'm a sore 'cuz i've been active the last few days.

I've been active the last few days because i have been physically able to be.

I've been walking around the place, went outdoors and got some fresh air. That bright thing in the sky shone its light upon my skin.

I think this all means:
I AM ALIVE !!!

I'll happily accept that today, take my more-than-half-full-glass and be on my way TY.

Won't you come with me? after all....
WE ARE ALIVE !!!



Cliff Bickle
cliff_bickle@yahoo.com
---> Saturday, March 27, 2010. <----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome..... how are you....

you probably can't see my blogs cause you joined my cancer one... i have the other one Life as i know it ... i blog daily on...

Joe Crawford said...

Hang in there Cliff!