Monday, July 28, 2008

6:00 p.m. Back from UCSF...

Its 6:00 oclock...

We made it home from UCSF...
Mariah and I saw each of our respective neurologists...
I can't tell tell you how special that is.. we each are seeing freekin' brain doctors for active probs...

Also, when I blog, or email... I try and proof read what I have written before I click "send", to clean up typos etc...
In the previous sentence, there is an extra "tell"... THAT isnt a typo.. itsa gdamn glitch in the processes in my brain that are breaking down. Just thought I would leave it that one so y'all get an idea of whats happening in my head. (stuttering?) shit.

Anyway....
Not much good news for either Mariah or me...
My doc decided to go ahead and schedule a new MRI soon..next few weeks instead of September due to continuing symptoms...


Mariah has to go back for another MRI in six months for a new anomoly behind her left eye that is of concern.. neuro-oncologist is supposed to contact us next week for more...

Her EEG came out fine ... Some normal "abnormal" spikes appeared in the test.
This means that the "spikes" aren't normal, but not necessarily abnormal for an NF-1 carrier.


I'm tired.
I can't remember anything else.

I am gonna rest for a bit and watch Stargate SG-1.

I'ma Sci-Fi dork.. I know.

2 comments:

Tom Bickle said...

Hang in there bro, I'm with ya in spirit. Good bloggin'...

Jessica (I've survived a brain tumor!) said...

Just hang on, Cliff. They'll figure out what's causing all your symptoms and "fix" you. As for your daughter, she'll be fine. I'm grateful that they are keeping such a close eye on her...