Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sweet~!



After an entire day of being pissed off at the world...
My stellar daughters came home from summer from their moms.. with my b'day /fathers day gift of this !!
Totally took away my pissies (despite the excruciating pain developing in my head and back...)


8.0 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches.
3x Optical Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens gets you close to the action.
Anti-Shake Mode minimizes the effect of camera shake.
Huge, Bright High Resolution 3.0-inch LCD makes it easy to view and share pictures.
Adjusts up to ISO 1600 to keep shooting even in lower light.
Nikon In-Camera Innovations:In-Camera Red-Eye Fix(TM)--automatically fixes most instances of red-eye in the camera.
You may never see red-eye again!Face-Priority AF--Nikon's face-finding technology that automatically focuses on faces.D-Lighting--rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail where needed.
Color Navy Blue
The pic is RED but my camera is BLUE..
My very first digital camera~!!! WOOHOO!
Now all I have to do is learn how to make it do everything it can do...
stills, movies with sound, a freekin 3 inch screen...awesome...
In other news, my wonderful optical logitech trackman wheel mouse that so adore and have so for years fell ill several days ago...we made use of a simple two button shitbird mechanical mouse for many days as i futzed with the trackman. I did get it up and running...I was so happy!
Today it died all together..and there aint no coming back this time. Thursday I will need to go buy another one. Does anyone else hear bagpipes?

1 comment:

Jessica (I've survived a brain tumor!) said...

I love your new camera!!! Take TONS of pictures! My computer is still MIA, so I'm having to drive over to my mom's. )-: Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I miss our chats!

Oh, and if you haven't seen "The Last Lecture" you should totally Google it and watch. Really worth it.