Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mariah EEG and MRI...



The trip to UCSF for Mariah went well Tuesday.

If you read this blog you know that my brain stem tumor is caused by NF-1.
Mariah my youngest daughter is also a carrier.

This means we have to take her to get brain mri’s every year or two.. to be sure there aren’t any developments like the one in my head now…

This year we happen to be getting a sleep-deprived EEG as well for another issue, but its cool.. and it gives us a great point of reference when treating or dealing with the nf-1 in the future

Here she is getting a buncha electrodes connected to her head for an sleep deprived EEG…
Afterwards, we will head around the corner for the MRI…



OWE! Pulling hair!!












I'm so pretty ~!~!
Follow-up with her neurologist is Monday...
I will post with results then...

2 comments:

Jessica (I've survived a brain tumor!) said...

Oh Cliff! She is so beautiful!!!! I can't believe what a brave little girl Mariah is to endure EEG's and MRI's year after year. I am a grown woman and still want my mommy! LOL

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you ԁon't have a ԁonаte button!
I'd certainly dоnate tо this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for book-marking and adԁing yοur RSЅ feeԁ to my Google account.

I look forward to neω uрdates and will talk about this ѕite wіth mу Facebook gгoup.
Talκ soon!

Also visit mу ωebѕite: fоundation
repair austin ()