Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bleh..

For the moment, I am feeling better.
Hopefully a reprieve from the last several days that have been plagued with fatigue and misery.
I have slept virtually non-stop since early in the week and have found moving or eating...anything...both difficult and painful.

I missed the aerial fireworks show last night and am really bummed about that.

My kids are home from Summer break tho, and that's cool.. I am glad to have them back here, although I wish they left their sibling bickering on the damn train that brought them. ;)

It is Saturday. the sun is up..I can move...I can see...(only one image to choose from).
Today is starting off good. Today will be comparatively productive if it stays this way.

1 comment:

Joe Crawford said...

Sounds like a not too-bad 4th. Happy Belated Independence Day!