Monday, June 14, 2010

another ...

another respiratory episode left me unconscious twice yesterday, waking (barely) just enuf to call the neighbor to help me just a bit. she elected to contact medics, and in short order my apartment was once again full of uniformed city personnel.

i hate getting carried outta here all the time...
at least it wasn't in a bag, although it was close this time...

dunno for sure how long i was out, but i have an hour or so of lost time so i 'spose that's a clue.

docs can't seem to find the cause of my breathing difficulties, so i am on my own figure this mess out before the chapter ends early.

i was feeling good. i had been up, made a batch of ice cream in my new ice cream maker, peeled and cut up a couple of sweet potatoes for sweet potato fries...very yummy btw.

i remember choking just a little on a beverage, then fade to black.
i woke for a bit, very hot and drenched in perspiration...
i tried to pee, but passed out again sitting in that room...
i woke slumped against the wall next to me...again, screaming hot and sweating like crazy...
finally making it to the front room again, calling the neighbor for assistance...

one of these days my ass isn't gunna wake up....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sucks feel better...I wonder what is up with the breathing issues... demand xrays