Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bleak ?

my oldest is out of our home with a new boyfriend 11 yrs her senior
me ex has taken my youngest to nevada for at least the summer…probably more
at this time, i am powerless to affect any of this

court dates looming on the horizon forebode a long feared outcome…

despite my docs brightest outlook, my symptoms continue to degrade..
double vision is back more often than not,
eating the simplest of foods, meds, even liquid are difficult at best to swallow
using the bathroom is problematic everyday…
somewhat suprisingly, breathing has become enough of a problem of late to warrant a trip to ER.


this is the slow degradation that i have long feared


i grow more and more tired…





this is becoming too much..

1 comment:

Joe Crawford said...

Jeez man, that's a whole pile to bear.

Hang in there.